The Acidic Environment Is Convenient For Cancer Development. Do This To Alkalize Your Body As Quickly As You Can
The repair, enzymatic and immunologic systems within the body work properly in an alkaline environment. That is why it is important to alkalize your body over time.
You can regulate the levels of blood pH in a few ways:
1. Regulating carbon dioxide levels
2. Buffers, special components of the blood, work by resisting the sudden pH variations
3. Excreting the excess of acid through the kidneys
Regulating the pH levels is vital for the overall health, as the specific range of pH leads to numerous chemical reactions in the body. For instance, autoimmune and degenerative diseases thrive in an acidic environment.
Therefore, this environment has numerous side effects on the energy levels, metabolism, accumulation of edema and fluid and free radical damage. In addition, it can also lead to overweight, migraines, headaches, cancer, diabetes, stroke, cataracts, chronic fatigue, heavy breathing, weak immune system, skin acne, morning sickness, arthritis, allergies, gout and osteoporosis.
The levels of pH in the body depend on the food we consume. Namely, dairy products and meat are acidic in nature, whereas plant-based products, like fruits and vegetables, are alkaline products. The human body requires both alkaline and acidic foods in the diet, because they help regulate pH levels.
However, today, the increased consumption of processed and fast foods has lead to an acidic environment in most people.
An alkaline environment is convenient for cancer development. Therefore, in order to alkalize your body and prevent cancer development, you should:
– Heat a glass of water and add fresh lemon juice from one lemon. Add half a teaspoon of baking soda to the water and consume the drink in the morning on an empty stomach.
– Consume only animal-based products.
– Hair conditioners, shampoos and other beauty products should be natural or toxic-free.
– Use natural household cleaning products, such as apple cedar vinegar, or recipes with essential oil and plant proteins.
– Drink alkaline water with pH levels of 9.
– Avoid consuming refined sugar, processed foods and fried foods.
– Consume vegan diet of alkaline fruits and vegetables. According to the health care professionals, these foods regulate the normal pH levels.
– Include more fresh fruits, vegetables, barley grass, cayenne pepper, wheat grass, spirulina and chlorella in your diet. Moreover, drink plenty of water on a regular basis.
Here is a list of alkaline-rich fruits:
• Honeydew or cantaloupe
Here is a list of alkaline-rich vegetables:
• Winter squash
• Yams or sweet potatoes
• Mustard greens
• Collard greens
Here is a list of alkaline drinks:
• Mineral water
• Ginger tea
Here is a list of alkaline-rich nuts, spices, seeds and herbs:
• Ginger root
• Sea salt
• Pumpkin seeds
• Sea salt
Here is a list of acidic foods that you should avoid:
• Shellfish, fish and meat
• Cheese, butter, eggs and milk
• Alcohol, soda and coffee
• Refined and fast foods
• Refined grains, sugar and artificial sweeteners
• Canned food
Not only does the food we consume contribute to an acidic environment. Namely, toxins, polluted environment, stress, medications, lack of sleep, tobacco use can also lead to an acidic environment. Therefore, what happens if we follow an alkaline diet?
There are numerous benefits of alkaline diet, including:
• High sleep quality
• Weight loss
• Prevention of Candida
• Improved memory and cognitive ability
• Increased energy
• Enhanced bone health
• Healthy tissues and organs
• Enhanced cardiovascular health
Everybody can check the pH levels with pH strips, which you can buy in a health food store. Another way to check the pH levels in through the urine, which is more precise. It should be done in the morning after you wake up. In general, the second urine test is always more precise.