How To Eliminate Toxic Metals From Your Body With Cilantro Within Half A Month
Even though society is getting more and more advanced today, human health is still exposed to a variety of health risks every day. Especially, heavy metals, like cadmium, mercury, aluminum, and others, incorporate into the bones and the nervous system, leading to serious health ailments.
Heavy metal poisoning is considered to increase the risk of serious health issues, including heart disease, weak bones, kidney failure, emotional problems, cancer, brain deterioration, lung disease, skeleton disorders, etc.
Nevertheless, there are several natural remedies that can effectively help to prevent the side effects of heavy metal poisoning. One of these remedies is cilantro.
Cilantro is generally used in many detoxification recipes. Cilantro effectively eliminates toxic compounds from the body. It has powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties, and it is also loaded with calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, iron, vitamin A and vitamin K.
Other health benefits of cilantro include:
• Gets rid of bacteria from the body
• Relieves inflammation
• Treats swelling
• Treats anemia due to its magnesium and iron content
• Enhances the function of the liver
• Relieves gas and stomach bloating
• Relieves menstrual pain
• Regulates cholesterol levels
• Enhances digestive processes
• Relieves urinary tract infections
• Relieves nausea
Therefore, if you want to obtain the benefits of cilantro, you should only add it to your smoothies or juices.
CILANTRO DETOXIFICATION RECIPE
Here is one recipe used to relieve inflammation:
You will need these ingredients:
– A teaspoon of wheatgrass powder
– Half a cup of water
– Half a cup of apple juice
– Half a cup of chopped cilantro (fresh)
– All you need to do is to mix all these ingredients in a blender and consume one cup of cilantro juice on a daily basis. It is also recommended to consume 2 tablespoons of cilantro pesto on a daily basis for 3 weeks.
If you are wondering why you need heavy metal detoxification, here are some of the reasons:
• Vaccines: administered even from childhood.
• Foods cooked in aluminum foil or cookware.
• Cigarette smoke: cigarettes contain numerous toxic chemicals, including heavy metals, such as mercury, iron, aluminum, etc.
• Deodorants: aluminum from mainstream deodorants is absorbed through the skin.
• Consuming fish: fish is usually full of chemicals if it is living in a polluted area.
• Water supply: industrial waste usually goes directly into the water supply.
Cilantro is a fast and effective way to get rid of toxic compounds from the body. However, if you want to achieve better results, you will need to repeat the detoxification process repeatedly.