A Teaspoon Of Ginseng Helps Prevent Memory Loss, Protect Arteries And Treat Anemia
Ginger is a natural herbal medicine used to treat countless health ailments. It is thought that ginseng restores the overall health.
The ginseng looks like a miniature human being. It has circular leaves that grow around the stem. Its flowers are yellow-green and look like an umbrella. They form red berries in the center of the plant. The Korean and the American ginsengs are the most commonly used nowadays.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINSENG?
Ginseng has been considered to aid countless medical conditions. In other words, ginsenosides, the active compounds in ginseng, are responsible for the beneficial effects of this herb.
Ginseng offers numerous benefits for the overall health, including:
• Prevents blood clotting
• Soothes severe headaches
• Promotes memory and slows down memory loss and cognitive impairment
• Promotes blood circulation
• Works as an anti-inflammatory agent
• Provides the human body with calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C and vitamin E.
• Protects arteries
• Enhances the function of the brain and prevents infarcts
• Improves concentration
• Treats anxiety, depression and relieves stress
• Improves mood
• Acts as a coadjuvant in the treatment of skin cancer, breast cancer and pulmonary liver.
• Efficiently helps treat asthma, joint pain, anemia, gastritis, insomnia, fibromyalgia, etc.
• Treats erectile dysfunction
• Prevents flu and a common cold
• Reduces blood sugar levels
• Boosts the immune system
• Slows down aging
• Improves sexual performance
• Helps in weight loss
• Helps to improve skin and hair health
• Treats menstrual discomfort
• Aids in managing diabetes
HOW TO PREPARE GINSENG TEA?
According to the Chinese medicine, adults should drink 1 cup of ginseng tea on a daily basis. If you want to enjoy its health benefits, you can prepare ginseng tea on your own.
To prepare ginseng tea, you can use either ginseng root, or dried or powdered root. What you need to do is to:
• Peel the ginseng root.
• In a tea filter, put 1 tablespoon of the powdered root or the ginseng shavings.
• Pour hot water into a tea cup and add the tea filter to it.
• Leave it to steep for another 5 minutes.
• Consume the tea.
NATURAL GINSENG REMEDY TO IMPROVE MEMORY
To improve your memory, you should take 120 mg of ginseng on a daily basis. Namely, you should take 40 mg of ginseng three times a day.
This remedy is also beneficial for patients with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
POTENTIAL RISKS OF GINSENG
Children under the age of 18 should not use ginseng. Moreover, it is not recommended to use ginseng at night before going to bed.
Ginseng is a powerful spice and can cause negative reactions within the body. Even though ginseng is considered to be safe, these adverse effects have been reported:
• A decreased heartbeat
• A dry mouth
• Skin rashes
• Blurred vision
• Sleep issues
• Digestive problems
• Seizures and convulsions
• Upset stomach
• Allergic reactions
Finally, although its adverse effects are mild, you should consult with a health care professional before using ginseng.