How To Eliminate Joint And Gout Pain (Uric Acid) Naturally
Excessive levels of uric acid in the organism can cause joint crystallization, which is a condition also known as gout. This is a type of arthritis and it can cause severe joint pain as well as inflammation. Postmenopausal women and men have increased risk of developing gout.
Some of the most common types of this condition are redness in the big toe area, swelling, and pain in different joints in the body.
In most cases gout is caused by a diet that contains a lot of high hydrogenated fats and carbs, stress, alcohol, obesity, high blood pressure, acidic system, hydrogenated fats as well as kidney diseases. One of the best ways to treat is to use natural remedies.
The levels of uric acid in the body can be raised because of excessive consumption of foods that contain purine, including oil fish, red meat, beans, peas, salmon, sardines, herring and lentils, and many juices that are high in fructose juices fizzy drinks and alcohol.
We present you some important tips that can help you to prevent gout and to treat the symptoms:
– In a glass of water add couple of tablespoons of organic and unfiltered ACV and drink it every day in order to treat acute gout pain and alkalize the body.
– In one glass of water add ½ a teaspoon of water and you should drink it few times in a day in order to alkalize the body and reduce the levels of uric acid.
– You should drink a lot of water so you can eliminate the excess uric acid from your body.
– With exercising you can reduce the levels of uric acid in the body, as well as regulate the insulin levels. By exercising regularly, you can reduce the severity and frequency of the flare-ups.
– Apples contain a lot of malic acid, and this can reduce the uric acid levels in the body.
– Lemon juice is a very good way to treat swelling and gout pain, because it will alkalizes the body and also reduce the amount of acid.
– Do not consume high-purine foods and proteins.
– Consume more prunes, pineapples and cherries as they can help you to eliminate the uric acid.
– Bananas contain a lot of potassium which can transform the uric acid crystals in your body in liquid. Eventually they will leave the body like urine. They also contain vitamin C that can reduce swelling and pain.
– Start consuming ginger and turmeric, because they contain a lot of potent anti-inflammatory properties.
– Eat more fruits and vegetables every day, especially sweet potatoes, celery, amaranth and brown rice.
– Activated charcoal can absorb uric acid, which can sooth the effects of gout. Add ½ cup of charcoal powder in the bath and lay down to soak.
– Restrict the intake of cheese and beer.
– Consume more bilberries, blueberries and blackberries, because they contain a lot of bioflavonoid which can reduce the uric acid levels.
– You can try a cold therapy, because it can reduce the swelling caused by gout.
– Epsom salt contains a lot of magnesium and it can reduce the high blood pressure. Take Epsom salt and add it in your warm bat. Lie down and soak in order to reduce swelling and pain.
– Baking soda is also very effective for treating gout, as it will alkalize your body. Drink one glass of water mixed with ½ a teaspoon of baking soda. During the day you should consume total of 3 teaspoons of baking soda.
– Bromelain can be found in pineapples and it can reduce inflammation that is caused by gout.