Special Japanese Morning Diet That Sheds Pounds Easily
The “morning banana diet” has become widely popular all around the world because of its amazing health benefits and impressive effects.
The best thing about this diet is that you don’t have to make rigorous dietary changes or implement specific lifestyle habits. All you have to do is to consume bananas on an empty stomach in the morning and drink a glass of water immediately after consuming them.
In this way, you stimulate the function of your metabolism, so you can eat anything you want throughout the day.
In his book, Hitoshi Watanabe describes the benefits of the “morning banana diet” in detail. Namely, his wife, who was a pharmacist, invented this diet in order to help him to lose the excess weight.
To be more specific, bananas contain resistant starch which promotes weight loss since it enters the large intestine once the process of fermentation starts. In that way, it improves the function of the digestive tract and feeds the cells in the body.
Bananas also contain high amounts of various nutrients, vitamins, and minerals including fiber, magnesium, manganese, copper, and potassium. They prevent food cravings and make you feel more satiated.
You can consume as many bananas as you want during this diet, but for better effects make sure you follow the Japanese rule which suggests eating only 80% of the meal.
After eating the first banana, you should wait for about 20 minutes before you start eating anything else. Also, make sure you avoid consuming alcohol and dairy products during the diet.
Another important thing you should pay attention to is drinking a lot of water throughout the day.
Apart from promoting weight loss and speeding up the metabolism, this diet offers many other health benefits too:
• It controls the level of blood sugar
• Boosts your energy
• Prevents food cravings
• Provides your body with plenty of necessary nutrients
• Removes cellulite
• Improves digestive health
• Supports cardiovascular health
• Improves insulin sensitivity
• Enhances your kidney health
• Protects your body from free radical damage
• It is suitable for vegetarians as well as for those with dietary restrictions
However, there are also some disadvantages of using the banana diet, for instance:
• It doesn’t include exercises or other lifestyle changes
• In some people, it can trigger constipation
• The diet is repetitive which can lead to monotony