How To Lose Double Chin Without Surgery, Injections Or Pills
We all are looking for tricks to hide the double chin – we wear clothes with a high collar or scarf and we tilt our head in an advantageous position when taking pictures.
An additional layer of adipose tissue under the chin is most often caused by obesity and extra weight, but this is not the only cause. The sagging of the skin under the chin also occurs with age, when the skin loses its elasticity. In some people it can be caused by genetics.
We offer you a couple of ways in which you can eliminate the double chin:
• Tension of the jaw
Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. Tighten the lower jaw, pushing forward so that the stretching of the skin under the chin is felt. Stay like this for 10 seconds. Relax the jaw and return the head to its original position.
• Extension of the neck
Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. Press the tongue on the palate (in the mouth). Hold for 5 to 10 seconds and release.
• Pull the lower jaw
Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. Turn your head to the right. Pull the lower jaw forward. Hold for 5 -10 seconds and release. Repeat this process by turning your head to the left.
Full-body weight loss
If you have a double chin due to weight gain, your task is to lose weight. The best way to lose weight is to eat healthy food and exercise regularly.Try to eat based on these principles: Eat four servings of vegetables and three servings of fruit daily, avoid processed foods and fried foods, consume healthy fats – olive oil, avocado and nuts and reduce the consumption of sugar. Also replace the refined grains with whole grain food, consume more lean protein – poultry and fish and eat low-fat dairy products. As the weight decreases, your appearance will change.
To lose weight, experts recommend that you keep moderate physical activity up to 300 minutes a week, or about 45 minutes daily.
Maintaining a healthy weight will help keep the result achieved. In addition, it will reduce the risk of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, stroke. If you are sure that a double chin is not caused by genetics, you have a chance to get rid of it with the help of slimming and cardio exercises.
• Drink a lot of water and consume more foods with a high content of water – melons, cucumbers, celery and lettuce. At the same time, limit the consumption of alcohol, coffee, carbonated drinks and tea.
• Pay attention to your posture while sitting: keep your head, neck and body straight.
• Include cardio exercises into your routine.
• Avoid fatty foods and limit calorie intake.
• Until you get rid of the double chin (this will take a while) to make it less visible, use smart tricks including: layered wavy hair, straight hair or a haircut at an angle.
• Chew sugar-free chewing gums: It is very important to keep the facial muscles in tone and give the muscles of the lower jaw a workout. One of the best ways for this is to chew sugar-free chewing gums.
• Regular neck massages with wheat germ oil is another effective way to solve the problem. This oil contains vitamin E, which nourishes and tightens the skin.
• Milk massage will help tighten the skin in the chin area, making it soft and beautiful. Apply the milk on the chin, massage it for a few minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Repeat several times a day for a month.
• Green tea contains powerful antioxidants and various components that accelerate your metabolism rate. Green tea will help burn extra calories and lose weight. Start your day with a cup of your favorite green tea and drink a few cups throughout the day.
These tricks will help you get rid of the double chin. Just keep in mind that you need to follow the advice on a regular basis to get positive results.