The Drink That Fights Cancer, Asthma, Heart Diseases And Much More
How does inflammation occur?
Chronic inflammation can contribute to numerous diseases, including cancer, heart disease, arthritis and more.
Unlike the swelling and redness that occur when the body fights chronic inflammation, it can also contribute to serious health issues, such as:
• Heart disease
• Peptic ulcers
• Ulcerative colitis
• Active hepatitis
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Chronic sinusitis
Fortunately, there is a way to lower chronic inflammation and enhance overall health. Just sit back and have a cup of tea.
In this article, we are going to show you how to prepare cinnamon-turmeric tea that will help you to reduce inflammation naturally. Not only is the tea delicious, but it also offers numerous health benefits.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CINNAMON AND TURMERIC
Thanks to its high concentration of polyphenols, green tea offers countless health benefits. Not only does it treat chronic diseases, but it also helps:
• Neutralize free radical damage
• Regulate the levels of blood sugar and prevent diabetes
• Reduce the risk of cancer
• Reduce inflammation in the gut which can lead to several health conditions, including Crohn’s or IBS
• Regulate cholesterol levels
• Reduce the risk of heart disease
• Promote liver health
• Stimulate weight loss
• Promote cognitive ability
Turmeric has been used for years to treat numerous health conditions. According to the studies, turmeric can help:
• Reduce inflammation
• Prevent cancer
• Treat digestive issues
• Relieve allergy symptoms
• Enhance heart and brain health
• Treat depression
• Treat arthritis and osteoporosis
• Slow down the aging process
• Lower the risk of heart attack
• Improve the circulatory system
Due to its medicinal and antioxidant properties, cinnamon is one of the most popular spices and herbs in the world. In addition, cinnamon:
• Is rich in calcium and manganese
• Is a great source of antioxidants
• Improves insulin response
• Reduces blood pressure
• Treats and prevents diabetes
• Protects the nervous system
• Possesses powerful cancer-fighting properties and reduces the risk of cancer
• Fights off allergies
• Promotes immunity
CINNAMON-TURMERIC TEA RECIPE
– To prepare the tea, you will need:
• Slices of lemon
• 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric
• 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon of honey or Stevia
• 1 – 2 tablespoons of green or black tea
– Here is how to prepare it:
• Add the turmeric, cinnamon, tea and sweetener to a french press. If you use a tea bag, add the bag to hot water. Let it steep for several minutes.
• Add hot water to the french press and let steep for 4 – 5 minutes, then press. When the mixture cools off, add ice cubes to it.
• If you want, you can add lemon slices. Consume the tea and enjoy its health benefits.