5 Ways To Treat Varicose Veins And Reduce Swelling
Varicose veins present a pretty common health problem, mostly among women. Additionally, they are unattractive and can be also accompanied by different symptoms, such as pain, tingling, and swelling, and they can be very disturbing.
You can treat them in different ways, including surgery, but there are many health risks.
We will present you 5 efficient ways to for treating varicose veins naturally
Garlic has calming effects and it can reduce the varicose veins symptoms and also reduce their appearance. You should add garlic in your meals constantly, and enjoy its benefits.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
It can improve your blood circulation and can reduce the varicose veins’ appearance. Take apple cider vinegar and rub it on the areas with varicose veins and you should also drink 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar on a daily basis.
3. Cayenne Pepper
People use it a lot for treating varicose veins because it contains a lot of capsaicin and vitamin C and this is why it will boost circulation. You can add cayenne in a glass of water and drink it 3 times on a daily basis.
Parsley contains a lot of rutin and vitamin C and they are efficient remedies for treating varicose veins. Use it topically or add it to your meals.
5. Witch Hazel
It is a natural astringent and it is efficient for treating varicose veins and it can strengthen the veins and also reduce the swelling. Take a washcloth and soak it in witch hazel. Apply it on your legs 3 times on a daily basis. Another thing you can do is to make a warm bath with 10 to 20 drops of witch hazel and soak your feet in.
6. Olive Oil
It can increase the blood circulation for treating varicose veins. Use olive oil for massaging the affected area and this will improve your circulation and reduce inflammation and pain.
• Mix equal parts of vitamin E and olive oil and warm it up a little bit. Use it to massage the affected area for a couple of minutes. It should be done 2 times a day.
• If you want you can add a couple of drops of cypress essential oil in 2 teaspoons of warm olive oil and massage the area.
Marigold has pretty flower and it also contains a lot of vitamin C and flavonoids which stimulate the collagen production and also help with repairing and productions of cells. Additionally, it can improve circulation and also reduce the symptoms and problems that come along with varicose veins.
1. Take one cup of marigold flowers and boil them for 5 minutes in 4 cups of water.
2. Take a cotton cloth and soak it in this solution. Apply the cloth on the varicose veins and leave it on until it is cooled down.
3. Do this few times daily for a period of couple of months.
4. Eating fresh marigold petals is also a plus.
All of these remedies can help you to reduce swelling and all discomfort that you feel. Additionally, you will reduce their appearance. Other good choices are cycling, walking and swimming, that will improve the blood circulation in your legs.