How Employees Decorate Their Working Places For Christmas
If you and your colleagues do not have a Christmas tree at work, but you want to put on some decorations, here are some ideas of fitting and creative Christmas trees.
Moreover, you can use some of these ideas in your home, too. The photos below show that everything can be turned into a Christmas tree.
1. A special Christmas tree in a public Library (Poland)
2. A bell-pepper Christmas tree in a farm
3. A Christmas tree made of Royal Guide dogs
The impact on the environment is another reason why people hesitate to put a Christmas tree. They doubt whether to get a real Christmas tree or an artificial one.
4. A Christmas tree at a deployed place
5. A Christmas tree in my Lab
6. A shoe-Christmas tree at the English National Opera (London Coliseums)
Real Christmas trees provide you with all the benefits of oxygen in comparison to the artificial one, so it is recommended to get a real tree.
However, you do not want to cut a tree down, you can make a tree with the things that you already have.
7. A Christmas tree made of sheets of glass
8. A bacteria-Christmas tree made in the Lab
9. A Christmas tree in a Supermarket
10. A Christmas tree made of 100 Umbrellas
11. A special Christmas tree made be a farmer
12. A Christmas tree in a gas company
13. A Christmas tree in a clothes shop
14. Decorations for a Christmas tree in my IT department
15. A Christmas tree made of latex gloves
16. A Christmas tree made of pizzas
17. A Christmas tree made of bananas (Canary Islands)
18. A Christmas tree made of monitors
19. A Christmas tree created of encyclopedias in the University
20. A Christmas trees made of bicycle gears in a bike store