Oil Pulling – It’s Finally Revealed What Happens
Oil pulling is a very old Indian traditional remedy, and it is used for rejuvenating and detoxifying the teeth and gums. To say it, it is a practice that is going to transform your dental health! Many people already know this procedure, yet there are many who do not want to try it out. However, if you find it interesting, you should continue reading.
It is a simple procedure, just swishing the oil in your mouth, like using a mouthwash. Depending on your needs, you can choose your favorite oil; however, you should use high-quality and unrefined oil. You can also try sunflower, olive oil, palm oil, or coconut oil. A lot of people who do this practice use sesame oil, but many people use coconut oil because of its enzymatic, antimicrobial, whitening, and anti-inflammatory properties.
This process will eliminate dangerous bacteria, toxic matter, and parasites from the lymph system mouth, and at the same time, it will get rid of mucus and congestion from the throat, and it will loosen up the sinuses. Your teeth will be re-mineralized, and the gums will be stronger when this area is clean. If you use coconut oil, there will be additional benefits for destroying bacteria that can thrive in the mouth and eventually leave healthy strains.
The conclusion is that oil pulling has different benefits, such as:
- It can reduce the dangerous bacteria in your mouth, like Streptococcus mutant bacteria;
- It can help you to eliminate bad breath;
- It can reduce the gingivitis caused by plague;
- It can whiten your teeth in a natural way;
- It can improve your energy levels by eliminating toxins from your system;
- It will detoxify your body (your mouth is actually a gateway for contamination caused by toxins);
- It can help with hormonal changes (if there are no invaders, the hormones are behaving properly);
- It can reduce migraines and headaches;
- It can improve the quality of the skin by removing toxins that eventually can go up in the bloodstream, and the skin can shine.
How to do oil pulling:
- Place ½ to max one tablespoon of coconut oil or other oil of your choice in your mouth;
- Then swirl the oil in-between your teeth and also around the gums and be able to reach each area in your mouth;
- It should not be in contact with your throat;
- Swish the oil in the mouth for 15-20 minutes;
- In the end, spit it out!
- The final step is to brush your teeth using a natural toothpaste;
- Spit your mouth and rinse it as well.
Note: It is not important to remember not to swallow the oil because if you do that, you will ingest all the toxins that you actually want to eliminate.