Whiten Your Whole Skin At Home In A Natural Way
You can have darker skin, but it does not mean that it is your natural skin color. Actually, the color usually adapts to the severe sunlight irradiation in order you to get the protection against the ultraviolet rays which damage the skin.
Some reasons for having dark skin can be overexposure to sun or they can be inherited. It can be result of dry skin, environmental pollution, stress, as well as continuous usage of cosmetics that have a lot of chemicals.
If you do not have dark skin because of genetic reasons, you should try to lighten it back using certain products. However, you should be aware that nearly 60% of the products are actually made of chemical and they are very dangerous. The products that can do wonders overnight might have side effects as well. It is better to use some natural remedies and not for chemical products.
Milk for Skin Lightening
Milk contains a lot of calcium, which is important for different body functions and also regulates the normal color of the skin. It acts by stimulating melanocytes, which are responsible for production of the pigment melanin. This way the skin will not become dry, which can also make your skin darker.
Additionally, milk is full of lactic acid that can reduce the pigmentation of the skin and this will make it lighter in complexion.
You will need:
– Milk (it is best to use goat’s or cow’s milk)
– A washcloth
– 1 bowl
1. Add the milk in the bowl and warm it up a little bit.
2. Take the washcloth and soak it in the bowl and squeeze it to discard excess milk.
3. With the cloth gently rub the skin0.
4. When it becomes dry, soak it again and repeat.
5. Do this 3 to 4 times.
You should do this on a daily basis after you’ve taken a shower. Couple of weeks later, you should do this 2 times in a week, and not on a daily basis.
Yogurt for skin lightening
Yogurt, which is by-product of milk, contains a lot of nutrients, all of which are great for skin lightening. It contains lactic acid just like milk and as we said lactic acid has bleaching properties. You can use these remedies for any skin types.
• Take plain yogurt and rub it on your skin. It should act for few minutes and in the end rinse it with lukewarm water. For best results, do the procedure once in a day for a period of few weeks and you will a huge difference.
• Another option is to combine 1 tablespoon of yogurt with ½ tablespoon of honey. You should use this mixture on the neck and face. It should act for 10 – 15 minutes and rinse it using water. You should do this treatment every day.
• The third option is to mix oatmeal, little lemon juice and yogurt and use this as a face mask. It is great as a moisturizer as well.
Leave a Reply